Thursday 22 January 2009

Moleskine

As it is January, I have been thinking about diaries and stationery lately. Actually, if I am honest, I think I think about stationery quite often, I am slightly obsessed. The most famous range of planners, notebooks and diaries has to be the cult Moleskine range. I have recently discovered that their website proves that I am not the only one obsessed... People use their moleskines for the most amazing range of projects. The blog Moleskinnerie is where they all hang out. There are even customised Moleskines on show at Etsy.

This year it is the 5th anniversary of Moleskinnerie and a competition has been launched to design a limited edition cover design to commemorate the event.

3 comments:

Jon Dudley said...

Buy yours at Much ado about books, Alfriston.

hoop said...

Are you on commission Jon?

Jon Dudley said...

No but they deserve support.